Let the themed gardens and ranch full of animals soothe you. Popular for its cute alpaca soft-serve, and its lunches of pizzas and hamburger patties.
Ecorin Village is a small community made with the goal of "lessening environmental burden and contributing to the shaping of a more sustainable society". This roughly 40 hectare area contains the "green ranch" where alpaca and sheep graze, the "galaxy garden" filled with themed gardens, and various hands-on farming experiences and nature activities. "Forest Restaurant Tenman" looks like a little hideaway built from warm stone and wood, where you can enjoy a slow lunch. "Camel House" has a recommended seasonal menu as well as a wide selection of pizzas, pastas, hamburger patties etc. The famous alpaca soft-serve is a local speciality, with a marshmellow on the head, and chocolate and bolo made to look like the alpaca’s head.
- 【Address】277-4 Makiba，Eniw
- 【Business Period】Depends on the facility (galaxy garden and green ranch are 9:30-17:00 *Until 16:00 during October)
- 【Fee Admission】Galaxy garden & green ranch: 1,200 yen per adult *Each adult may bring up to 5 people of middle school age or below for free.
- 【Regular Holiday】November~late April
- 【Official website】http://www.ecorinvillage.com
- 【Contact Us】0123-34-7800(9:30-17:00)
- 【Map Code】230 126 302*72